Effective corporate governance in accordance with high standards is a part of our identity. We ensure the responsible, value-driven management and control of our company through our system of corporate governance, which has three key elements: good relations with investors, effective cooperation with the Management Board and the Corporate Board and a system of performance-related compensation for our team.
- We live by the highest standards of integrity in everything we say and do.
- We drive value for investors by putting long-term success over short-term gain.
- We earn our investors’ trust by placing them at the core of our organization.
- We foster innovation by valuing intellectual curiosity in our people.
- We build diverse teams to generate better ideas and reach more balanced decisions.
- We will do what is right not just what is allowed.
- We encourage entrepreneurial spirit which responsibly balances risks and returns.
- W e deliver true value by understanding and serving our investors’ needs best.
- We live by the rules and hold ourselves accountable to deliver on our promises
- W e communicate openly; we invite, provide and respect challenging views.
- We strive to pursue mutually beneficial investor relationships in which the value created is shared fairly.
- We continuously improve our processes and platforms by embracing new and better ways of doing things.
- We act as responsible partners with all our stakeholders and investors, and in serving the wider interests of society.
The Corporate Board oversees and advises the Management Board in its management of Wellsworth. Major decisions affecting the firm require Corporate Board approval. The Corporate Board appoints the members of the Management Board and creates succession plans for the Management Board. It may specify more extensive information and reporting duties for the Management Board beyond what is required by law. The Management Board reviews the efficiency of its work on a regular basis.